Friday, July 25, 2008

Can you say "handful"?


Parker really is a handful these days!! He keeps us busy and on our toes, that's for sure. He loves to pull my hair, especially if he can reach around and grab the ones on the back of my neck where it is the most tender.
A typical day consists of Parker trying to eat every cord that he can find, trying to skydive off the changing table without a parachute, cleaning all the floors with his clothes, crawling in the bathtub, attempting to chew the bathtub, performing gymnastic stunts while we change his diaper, adding fiber to his diet by eating whatever form of paper he can find, and cleaning the fireplace the best he can. The list goes on... he's a normal, active little boy!!

(Title and Picture taken from my sister, Wendie)

3 comments:

Melisa Vojtko said...

Hey Kellie-
It's good to read up on your life. How you been? Looks like life has gotten incredibly busy for you. Parker is adorable. He looks like a cutie. Good to catch up. I just started a blog recently too! Seems like a good way to keep in touch with people without having to update each individual person. Anyway, hope all is going well. Hope to hear from you soon. My email address is melisaanthony@yahoo.com

Melisa Vojtko (Anthony)

Jen said...

What a cutie! I babysat for Ollie last week and he kept turning over onto his belly while I was attempting to change his diaper...that was a challenge.

Highmaintenancemom said...

I love this picture of you two!!