Thursday, April 3, 2008

Avocado!

My book on baby food describes avocado as the perfect baby food because it is fairly mild and sweet and there is no need to cook it. So, because carrots went over so well, I decided to try the avocado today. Needless to say, Parker is not a fan! But, this week I've been busy making all sorts of other baby food (carrots, butternut squash, apples, and pears) so I'm looking forward to trying some others soon! Pardon the videography...I was recording and feeding and clearly can't do both simultaneously.

3 comments:

Courtney and Jason said...

OMG Kel - that is the most hilarious face that Parker made in that video. I am cracking up! He is clearly not a fan of the avocado. Isaiah hated the avocados too! I love the videos of him eating different foods. Keep them coming! I can't wait for him to try the pears and butternut squash.

The Moffitt's said...

HAHAHAH, he was like nu-UH!! Hilarious!! :) Thanks! And you know my blog was out of good humor for my natural freak outs (I have personal issues with mucus and the sort, having a baby will be interesting) and surprising reaction, nothing to do with your precious little one. And I totally get why you share it, it's fun!

Jen said...

That is hysterical! Tell Parker he can pass his avocadoes under the table to me. I'll trade him for my carrots.