Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's a ...... BOY!

I've been a little bit delinquent in posting about this because we found out several weeks ago, BUT, baby #2 is another boy! We're on our way to that basketball team Chad says we're going to have.
I am 29 weeks now and everything is going well. I'm feeling about as big as a house already and am already having trouble bending over, rolling in bed, etc. Oh what fun! But, I'm glad I'm feeling good and feeling the new little guy flipping and moving all over the place. Less than 3 months left to go...

3 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Congratulations! Another darling boy! I'm excited to hear your name ideas.

jeanna eggers said...

congrats on the boy! We are excited for a boy too! Glad you are feeling good.

Marisa said...

Hooray for little boys! That cuts down on the potential for drama at your house. :-)