Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boy or Girl??

Well, many of you know, but some do not, that we are expecting baby #2. Right now I'm 19, almost 20 weeks along. Nearly halfway and I've been slacking in posting about it here. My due date is September 16th. The first half hasn't been too fun, but in the past few weeks I have been feeling SOOO much better! I'm starting to watch my belly grow a lot more quickly.
We have a doctor's appointment this week and may or may not find out the gender of the baby, but if not, I know it will be soon. We are excited to find out! Chad is convinced we are having another boy....he thinks we are creating a basketball team. I'm not sure that I'm totally convinced. I added a poll to the side of our blog so YOU can weigh in on this - do you think the new baby is a boy or a girl??

8 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations and Yay! How funny that our babies always come at the same time or close to it. I am 18 weeks along and due around Sept. 20. We think ours is another girl. Good luck surviving a NV summer accompained with pregnancy!

Jen said...

Congratulations!!!! I am way behind in keeping up with you and Lori. :o) But maybe I can have baby #1 when y'all are on #3....

Highmaintenancemom said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting!

Molly said...

Congrats!! I had no idea - so happy for you guys!!

albahall said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. We need to get together once I move to Vegas.
See you then.
Alba :)

Tere said...

Congratulations!!! You guys sure have a beautiful baby now, I can't wait to see your next one. Hope to see you sometime soon, Love Tere

Steve and Donna said...

HI- remember me? Your mom and I are friends and actually you attended BYU at about the same time my son Phil did or was at least in the same major for abit. Plus you've been to my house- I look at your blog from time to time- your mom likes me to see the grandkids! :) Donna

Marisa said...

I didn't know you guys were expecting. Congratulations!