Wednesday, March 12, 2008

'bout yer man...


I've been tagged (and I've been a little slow to respond)....

This is 'bout yer man...

What is his name? Chad or Chaddy as me and my family lovingly call him.

How long have you been married? It will be three years in May.

How long did you date? We dated about 9 months before getting engaged and then about 7 more months before we got married.

How old is he? 26.

Who eats more? Chad...he's more into the dinner portion of the meal and I'm all about dessert. Ice cream anyone?

Who said I love you first? Chad

Who is taller? Chad, but only by two inches

Who can sing better? Chad...but I'm convinced that once I get to heaven I'll be a fabulous singer...I'll just have to wait until then.

Who is smarter? We are both smart, just in different ways. I too am more book smart and Chad is more street smart.

Who does the laundry? I do all the laundry, but Chad is great at ironing.

Who pays the bills? Me...I like to know what is going on and know that the bills will get taken care of on time.

Who sleeps on the right side? Me....it's just been that way since day 1.

Who mows the lawn? The lawn crew that we pay through our home owners association dues.

Who cooks dinner? We both cook. Depends on who is home first. If it is my day off and I have more time, I will make something. If it is a day I work and go pick up Parker from my mom, Chad will often put something together pretty quickly so we can eat dinner before 9 pm. I have to say that my mom does plenty of the cooking as well. We often benefit from her leftovers.

Who is a better cook? I am probably a little more versatile, especially when it comes to baking, but Chad has been learning to make quite a breakfast!

Who drives? Usually Chad when we are together.

Who is more stubborn? Hmmm...not sure about this one.

Who kissed who first? Chad kissed me on our first date.

Who asked who out first? Chad asked me out first, but we both came to the realization that we had more than a friendship at the same time.

Who proposed? Chad

Who is more sensitive? Me - no question about that!

Who has more friends? I probably have more friends because I keep in touch with people, although Chad is very outgoing and friendly so he knows a ton of people. When we lived in Albuquerque we couldn't go anywhere without running into someone he knows. That happens fairly often here as well.

Who has more siblings? We both have two. I have two sisters and Chad has a sister and a brother.

That's it! Now I tag Wendie, Courtney, & Mariel.

No comments: