Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Card Attempts...

We had to make many attempts to get a good picture of Parker for our Christmas cards/birth announcements. Parker has a very short window of good picture taking time after he has slept and been fed. Wendie served as our photographer and we tried on several days using different positions to get just the right shot with his cute smile, but we finally gave into using a picture of him sleeping because he is so peaceful then. However, I wanted to share some of the other pictures. They really make me laugh!







4 comments:

Courtney and Jason said...

Those pics are adorable Kel. I love him in that Santa hat..hilarious! Thanks for the fun at lunch today. :)

Highmaintenancemom said...

Hi Kellie!! It's Mariel, we got your Christmas card, Congrats on your new addition!! Email me at marieljoy@gmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you!

Molly said...

OH MY GOSH!!! He's so cute...I'm going to pass out!

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that these are the cutest christmas pictures i have ever seen (I caught your site from my cousin - highmaintenancemom, don't worry I'm not dangerous... just love to read blogs - I'm colourful days off highmaintenancemom's site)